Monday, October 8, 2012

Trick or Treat Card for Retro Sketches #32

I need to begin this post with a note to self: "SELF, when posting cards for challenges, please remember to add your card to the challenge entry link...it's pretty much mandatory". Yes, I made a rookie mistake in my previous post and never linked my card to the last Retro Sketches Challenge.  Such a bummer!  Oh well, I must move forward and I made a card for this week's challenge.  Another great sketch this week, here it is:


Here's my take on the sketch:

.

I've been itching to make a Halloween card, and the button in this sketch made me want to use these cute little sparkly ghost buttons I have.


The cat stamp was pretty simple so I added some Perfect Pearls to the collar and Glossy Accents to the eyes to give a little extra something.



OK Self, Time to actually enter this one! Thanks for looking. :)

1 comment:

  1. Meow..... Certainly puts me in the Halloween spirit. I love it.

    ReplyDelete