Thursday, November 8, 2012

Snowman Card for The Cameo Spotlight #7

This week at The Cameo Spotlight it's a color challenge to use Apple Green, Bright Orange, Rich Red & Medium Gray.


This was a difficult color combo for me, but here's where I ended up:


Love this little snowman cut with my Cameo.  I freehand cut the snow banks and covered them with tiny Martha Stewart glass microbeads.  They are tiny, shiny and super reflective.  Here's how they look up close.



The trees were stickers from my stash and I put some really chunky silver glitter on the hat, I really like  how shiny and sharp the big chunks look.  Just for funsies I'm including a picture taken with the flash on to show just how reflective the microbeads are.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Once again you have created an amazing cast! I love all of the glitter :) Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE card Katie, great job using the inspirations colors!!! Love the glitter. So glad you joined us over at the Cameo Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie your card is just adorable! Love that snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Über cute! Thanks for playing with The Cameo Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinkin' cute! That snowman and the little sparkly snow drifts just make me smile! Outstanding composition and execution! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Cameo Spotlight Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete