Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Card for my BFF

First of all, thanks for all the encouraging comments on my first posts!   Maybe this isn't so scary after all... I'm definitely feeling welcomed :)

Here's a card I created for my BFF.  She loves all the new moustache stuff out there, and when I saw this stamp I KNEW I had to make something for her!


I'm also entering it into the Hero Arts August 2012 Sketch Challenge, and I used one of the sketches below for my inspiration.  The stamp is from Heyday Sentiments, it's my very first Hero Arts set, and they stamp beautifully and are super cute.  Love 'em!  I also used Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler & Chocolate Chip cardstock, with Chocolate Chip ink and Cherry Cobbler Twine.  The patterned paper is from a 6x6 Echo Park paper pad.  It's a pretty simple card, I hope she likes it!

Here are the sketches from the challenge:

It was hard to choose one, I like them all!  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love the BFF card! And I love that I am the BFF! :) LYFBFF!

    ReplyDelete