Tuesday, October 29, 2013

How to Draw Funny Monsters

Hey there!  Today I have something a little different, a card I made with a hand drawn image. Ansley recently got her hands on this book I've had forever and we decided to see if we could draw some of the monsters.  I don't think of myself as someone who can draw, but this book makes it really easy!  We got pretty silly and I thought this guy would be perfect for a Halloween card.


Here's the book.  If it makes me look like I might be able to draw than anyone can do it!


I'm playing along at a couple of Halloween challenges:




Update: This card was chosen as the winner of the Pinspired Challenge #20, woot woot!  You can see the post here. How cool is that?

Thanks for looking, keep it crafty!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE that you hand drew this - he's so cute! And I love how he pops off the black! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressed with your drawing skills. Even with a book for help I'm sure mine would turn out a disaster. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete