Monday, October 29, 2012

Merry Polar Bear Card

Here's a card inspired by the Kraft On theme this week at CAS-ual Fridays.  This is perfect because I can't stay away from this card stock lately anyway.



I just got the Polar Party stamp set and I've been excited to use it.  I started with a SU Crumb Cake card base and heat embossed the image in white.  I colored the details with SU Wild Wasabi and Poppy Parade Markers.  The sentiment in stamped in SU Real Red Ink.  I finished it up with some Diamond Stickles to add sparkles to his hat and the gift, then used some perfect pearls to add some snowy dots to the background.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with this card! So stinkin' cute! Now I wish I had that set. I may have to borrow it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!!! White embossed image is just perfect!!!Thanks for sharing your KRAFTY creation with us @ CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - this is too cute! I love how you embossed him in white, and then colored in only his accessories. The snowy dots are a great touch too! Thank you so much for getting your kraft on with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete