Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Colour Me...! Playful - Week 4

Hey friends, it's Wednesday and that means it's time for another awesome challenge at Colour Me...!  This week we have some great colors to work with: Gumball Green, Blushing Bride, Pumpkin Pie and Pool Party.  These colors seemed perfect for a cute little critter scene (I love me some critters!)


I have to give a shout-out to my good friend Bree over at Craft-somnia Momma.  She is one of my best partners in papercrafting crime and she knows me so well, she just knew I would love this set, and she was right!  Thanks, Bree... I thought of you as I was having fun with this little guy! :)


Here's this week's inspiration photo:

Check out the great inspiration from the other team members and link up your colorful creations, too.  I can't wait to see your goodies in the gallery!

Katie (you're here!)
Lesley (January Featured Designer)

Thanks so much for stopping by, keep it crafty!


Supplies: 
Stamps: Life in the Forest, Hardwood (Stampin' Up), Into the Woods (Lawn Fawn)
Cardstock: Gumball Green, Pool Party, Crumb Cake (SU), Marshmallow (Bazzill)
Ink: Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake (SU), Stazon 
Misc: Polaroid die (Lawn Fawn), Clear Glitter Brush Pen, Silver button (SU), Natural twine, Alcohol markers

6 comments:

  1. You have inspired me to pull my little critter set out and play along too...stay tuned! LOVE this little polaroid fox with the twine and button....very wood-sey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay... this is just way too cute, katie... absolutely brilliant use of the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously this is BEYOND cute!!! LOVE the little added sparkle to your woodland creature, what fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Katie - this is just too cute for words! I love the little scene you have created and the fabulous woodgrain background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty cool scene Katie!!! Love the cute fox :)

    ReplyDelete