Monday, February 17, 2014

Merry Monday #96 - Use Holly

Hey everyone, it's Monday and that means time for another fun challenge at Merry Monday!  This week's theme is to make a Christmas card with holly.


Here's the inspiration photo:



You can see all the details and gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team here.  Or stop by their blogs and give them some love:

Katie Melhus (you're here!)

and our Featured Designer for February:

I can't wait to see everyone's entries in the gallery this week, I'm always so impressed with everyone's creations.

Thanks for stopping by, keep it crafty!


15 comments:

  1. Lovely card Katie, this is a fantastic layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, hope I find time to make it!!!
    Thanks !neke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the diagonal paper and ribbon and the sparkly berries! This is my favorite holly punch. Almost used it myself! Have a great week, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this layout, Katie! I love the diagonal panel, the ribbon and the sparkly berries. Great holly leaves. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Katie! Just love your eye catching design and pretty color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love the colors you've used for your card, Katie. The holly looks so good against the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great design Katie. I love the slanted ribbon and bow - such a good design feature.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the angled design on this cute Christmas card!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice clean & simple card. Love the holly berries to go with your adorable holly leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely adore the colours you have used Katie and the design is fabulous. I love the ribbon you have used, I have a small amount and I have been reluctant to use it up but your card inspires me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your angled ribbon and design! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the ribbon, DSP and sentiment Katie. Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your vintagey holly and that cute little sentiment! The berries are awesome, as are the papers and ribbon....I have to admit, I am a wee bit jealous of this card....I wish I had one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card, Katie! I love the angled ribbon and your trio of holly clusters!

    ReplyDelete