Thursday, February 6, 2014

You're So Tweet

Hey friends!  I have a card to share before we put some finishing touches on a family "painting" we are creating on the wall behind the fridge.  Here goes:


How sweet are those little birdies?


Some challenges sparked my creativity today.  I've been missing a bit o' mojo...I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!

 I 

...the color scheme from The Card Concept, so glad I finally get to join in over there.  I'm usually a clean and layered or clean and simple girl, and this is CAS.


...the inspiration photo over at Fusion: (get it, "tweet" like the sweets/tweets in the photo, lol)


...and the code word at Addicted to CAS:


 Thanks so much for stopping by!  Keep it crafty :)

Update:  This card was selected for the WIN at Fusion, the WIN at Addicted to CAS. and was a Favorite at CAS(E) this Sketch!  and was one of the winners at the Card Concept. All of which were a first for me!!  Woot woot!  I'm absolutely blown away, I've never had a card be selected at all the challenges it was entered in.  This is so cool, and I want to give a huge thanks to everyone who left so many sweet and supportive comments.  My card/blog/PaperNerd friends are the BEST!

33 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable card! Those little birdies are too CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie. This is so darn adorable. I love your fresh clean look! The wall painting sounds neat! My grandmother had a huge apple tree painted in her kitchen and on the ceiling. It was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful design with the paper pieced love birds! So crisp and clean - and hitting SO many challenges! thanks for playing along with Fusion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie - thanks for your nice blog comment ! Lovely card - really "tweet" - have a great weekend and perhaps your mojo will be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so sweet! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay...super cute! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, katie... your card is absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally LOVE!!!

    Thanks for joining us at the FUSION Card challenge, I love coming to visit and say hello, and hope you join us again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So simple and sweet...tweet tweet

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, way to ROCK ALL of these fun challenges, Katie! Your card is not only sweet, it's sensational!! So love it and so pinning!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your CAS design, Katie. Really pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and at CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those birds are seriously adorable! And this is a brilliant mix of the challenges! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!
    Who makes the bird die?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jen, thanks for the sweet comment! The birds are cut with my Cameo using a file from the Silhouette Online Store :)

      Delete
  14. Simple and soooooo sweet! Or should I say tweet! Hope you're going to share your family painting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really, really, super-cute card! Great cut file you found. Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I knew I'd be back here to say congratulations on the HM honor and the WIN from Fusion, Katie!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your Fusion win Katie!! A VERY sweet card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yeah...totally 'tweet'!!! Love the various shades of pink that you used and LOVE the clean & simple design. Tons of glorious yummy white space! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Card Concept Challenge :)

    Congrats on a well deserved shout-out from the Fusion girls!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE! This card is just so beautiful and clean and those little birds are the sweetest! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are seriously rocking the stamping community with this card, Katie! Congratulations on the next win you've rightly earned: this time over at ATCAS!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely love this card! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know you are sick of me, but it's not your fault you have won another challenge you entered with this incredible card! Well, wait, actually it IS your fault and I'm thrilled you continue to get recognized for it!! Congratulations on the win at CCC!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL! WOW, 4 for 4, Katie! I have never seen anyone do that before! Your MOJO must be overflowing after all this love and admiration and recognition! So well-deserved!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh how completely adorable is this!?! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete