Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas Critters!

Hey everyone, it's Monday and that means time for another fun challenge at Merry Monday!  This week I'm the hostess and I have chosen Christmas Critters!


Here's the inspiration photo:



You can see all the details and gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team here.  Or stop by their blogs and give them some love:

Katie Melhus (you're here!)
Lori Turner


I can't wait to see everyone's entries in the gallery this week, I'm always so impressed with all of the creations.

Thanks for stopping by, keep it crafty!

16 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Katie! Love the scarf! Have a great week, Katie! Remember to put your feet up sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable deer, Katie and a great challenge theme! He looks nice and warm in his little sweater and scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, what a great deer and I love all the fantastic details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome critter Katie, lovely Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cool ! I headed over to see, how you made him ... Love him !

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this deer!!! So many fun details. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this card is amazing!!!! it's so so cuteee!! really it's amazing!! love all the details! this little nose is fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie, I just LOVE your card! That reindeer with his festive scarf are too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! That is just the cutest card!! I love that adorable reindeer!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! That deer is too cute. Your choice of challenge was spot on, very fun and really generating some great card submissions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable photo and what a fantastic card you have made to inspire us, Spiffy Katie!! That deer is runway ready in his stylin' outfit! So cute!! I sure hope I have time to play along! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute critter you have on your card. So many layers and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those scallops & that adorable reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, Katie! Love the reindeer and the sentiment! Great challenge to start off the New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete